Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Host family Information

Today I (finally!) received my host family information, and I have to say I am quite pleased with my prospective host family, notwithstanding the fact that I have a 1 hour and 10 minute commute every morning and evening >.<

I will be living in Incheon, which is a smaller city on the outskirts of Seoul.  Smaller is really only relative, considering Incheon is actually a really huge city.  Anyways, I think it will be more of an Indianapolis type place, but I really don't know considering I am still in Indiana....

My family consists of my mother, father, a 16 year old sister (Da Young) and a 13 year old brother (Sang Min).  My host sister apparently speaks some Chinese, so I'm hoping we will be able to converse in Chinese!

That's really all the information I have for now.  The next time I post, I'll be in Korea!

No comments:

Post a Comment