Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The last few days

I love my host family.  I'm going to be really sad to leave them in 6 weeks T.T

Hmmmm....seems like I've been up to a lot the last few days.  Yesterday I met with my supporter and we hung out, so that was cool.  Then I went to class for the first time, which was also ok, but the first say was basically reviewing hangul so it was boring.  Today will be better.

A few days ago I went shopping with my host sister at this really cool (GIGANTIC) mall underground, connected to the subway station.  That was fun, but my feet hurt after walking through the whole thing xD  I bought a dress and heechul socks.  Altogether costing me 11,000 won, not even beginning to dip into my stipend xD

Mom, you know that seaweed stuff you didn't like?  Today, I had soup for breakfast that was essentially that and broth xD  Yummy!

The last few days, my host sister has had exams, so she got home around 12.  Well, her exams ended, so now its back to the 8AM-10PM school schedule ><  The good thing is, her summer break starts in 2 weeks so then we can hang out a lot.

Yesterday Da Young met me at Sogang after class and we went to eat Mandu (Korean dumplings).  Then we took the subway home.  During rush hour.  It was definitely an experience.  Did I mention I have a 2 hour commute?

I don't remember if I've mentioned this in other posts, but I really love Seoul.  Its really really awesome here.

I've gotten to the point where I see a white person on the street and I'm like, "Omg! Foreigner!"  lol

Hmmmm.  I'm sure I have more to say, but I don't really remember everything that i've done.  Don't worry! I've been keeping a more detailed journal....

Oh yeah!  I went to church with Da Young on Sunday, and that was interesting.  I don't actually remember if I've written about that in a previous post...but I'm too lazy to check.  My computer is sort of slow too...

@Dad, my host mom doesn't speak any English at all, and my Korean is almost nonexistent, so we really can't communicate enough to be telling stories ><

Thats all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment