Thursday, July 21, 2011

Oh, Kim Heechul

Yesterday I went to Apgujong.  And in Apgujong, I visited the Everysing Noraebang.  Where Kim Heechul filmed his M&D music video.  That would be this video.  So go watch it.  NOW!  Because it's wonderful and amazing.


This would be a picture of Kim Heechul.  That just so happens to be autographed.

This is the door of the Noraebang room we were in.  If you notice the room number, it's 305.  Go watch the video again.  Heechul walks right past the room we were in.

This would be me, pretending to be as amazing as Kim Heechul is in the beginning of the music video.
Notice how similar the room is to the one in the video?  Like I said, we were in room 305.  Only a few rooms away from the one Heechul was in ^^
 I also took a video of me walking around in a circle around the hallowed ground of the 3rd floor, just like Heechul does in the music video.  I was pretty much dead.  It didn't even matter that I didn't get home till past midnight, because I was still busy thinking about the fact that I stepped on the same ground that Kim Heechul did.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure I have other stuff to talk about than the fact that Kim Heechul is the most wonderful being ever to have breathed.  Oh yeah!  School information!

So, as I said before, I will be attending Yang Eob High School.  It is a school where each student chooses which courses they want to take.  I have a course list, but I don't think it is complete (at least, it better not be, because I really want to take Chinese!)  Here is what I have:  Korean, Moral Education, Korean History, Mathematics, Science, PE, Music, Art, English, Philosophy, Family Relation, Community Service, Growth Program, Mountain Climbling, On-site Education, Religion, Physchology, and Lab Work.  Now, how many high schools in America offer Mountain Climbing as a class?  Not many!  However, I think my program might have something written in the fine print about no mountain climbing.  I kid you not.  I'm also not allowed to go bungee jumping, or else I risk revokement of my scholarship.  LOL

It is also strongly recommended that each student on the program is involved in one after school activity that we do each day.  This doesn't have to be with the school, it could be something like Taekwondo and a local Taekwondo School, or volunteering at an English Academy.  However, my school has some pretty interesting Extra Curriculars, so I'll list those too:  Band, Hip-hop, Vocal, Dance, Theater, Photography, Literature, Newspaper, Basketball, Cinema, Science, English Debate, etc.

HIP HOP.

If only I had talent at any of the above.  But I would sure like to learn!

5 comments:

  1. You must do Hip-Hop. I won't accept you back in America if you don't do Hip-Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hip-Hop, why not basketball :-) And I believe you do have talent at many of these things. Perhaps thoughts of kim heechul are crowding out all your other knowledge...hope not!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy reading your life in Korea!! Please post more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have the opportunity to take Chinese class! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete